Last August the missionaries hiked with us down a dry river bed just outside of Podgorica.
Today our investigator Milica took me to a restaurant on the same river.
Do you think we have had enough rainfall this year?
But there was more . . .
They call it Niagara.
So, guess what the name of the restaurant was?
The water was right up to the restaurant.
We had yogurt made from sheep's milk in an olive wood cup.
Inside the restaurant was a replica of a pioneer Montenegrin home.
There was also an indoor waterfall with real fish in the pond. (toy sheep) I had a fun surprise this morning.



















wow, those pictures are beautiful. I wish, wish wish we could come see you! That water is gorgeous! I'm so happy you found this surprise now, not a day before you left. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous. Who needs Disneyland? Let's go to Montenegro!
ReplyDelete