Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 16, 2012--Durmitor National Park

It seems there is a mass exodus to the coast to escape the heat, so we took our day off and drove to the mountains.



We hiked around Black Lake (Crno Jezero) . . .fog on the mountain tops, a clear lake with a perfect reflection, and cool crisp mountain air.



Craig says, "When you see little fish and frogs, that is a sign of a healthy lake."






Craig also saw a 16 inch trout . . .but I had the camera.


On July 22nd we took a Montenegrin Branch picture:


One last week together.  .  .

2 comments:

  1. I love your branch picture. I am sad your family is moving, but I am sure the Lord will find a way to keep your little branch growing!

    I love how happy V looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos on this post...wish we were there to experience all your adventures. Love you both! Sherrie

    ReplyDelete