This morning Craig caught this 10 inch Brown Trout in the Moraca River ten minutes from where we live.
(upper rapids)
(lower rapids)
This is the view from Hotel Podgorica where our humanitarian specialists stay. This is also the Moraca River:
It reminds me of our hotels on the Columbia River at home.





I love reading your blog! You two are such wonderful examples of truly living the gospel! I'm so grateful for your kindness and service. Your mission is such a gorgeous place and the history is so rich! I love hearing everything about it. Thank you for keeping us all updated! :) Love, Hea
ReplyDeleteCraig and Nancy,
ReplyDeleteAre you guys doing okay - I saw on the news last night that Albania Embassy is on High Alert and I know that that country is your neighbor.
Please be careful and know that we all have you in our prayers!
Craig, I'm sorry I didn't answer your question about my trip = I'm leaving on Monday 9/17 and probably arriving on the 18th. Staying with my folks until later the second week, then Les is coming (has a business trip to AZ on 9-25) and will come to Utah when he's done so we can have a good visit with your mom. Any how, let us know you are okay.
Love you both!
Sherrie